Sabado, Setyembre 24, 2011

Sunday Reflection

It's a Sunday morning, I woke up early around 4 in the morning. Seriously I didn't drink nor go to a bar for a "gimik" last night just because I know to my self that I lost my Sunday habit , I was in my 5th grade in elementary when I started joining church activities. Naging member ako ng Youth Organization called "YIFI", I'd also joined Choir "Molino Parish Choir", until now member pa din ako ng choir pero bihira nalang talaga ako maka-kanta during mass or special occasion's. I know for a fact na hindi ko ma managed yung time ko for work, gala and gimik yung dating time ko for mass nawawala na dahil sa mga bagay na pinag-uubusan ko ng time. We're always asking for anything to God, pero pag naiisip ko na sandaling oras lang yung hinihingi nya every sunday sa-atin hindi pa natin maibigay, sobrang guilt talaga yung na pi-feel ko every sunday na hindi ako nakaka-pagsimba.

We Your servants give You humble thanks, Almighty God
for the gift of Your divine Son:
For the truth of His word and the example of His life;
for His steadfast obedience, by which He overcame temptation;
for His dying, through which He overcame death;
and for His rising to life again, through which we are raised to new life.
We thank You, O Lord.
Keep watch, dear Lord, with all who work or watch or weep this night,
and give Your angels charge over those who sleep.
Tend the sick, we pray, and give rest to the weary;
soothe the suffering and bless the dying; 
pity the afflicted and shield the joyous;
and all for Your love’s sake.Amen.
Hear us, O Lord.

Wishing will never be a substitute for prayer. --Ed Cole


So today I'm trying na maibalik yung dati kong sunday habit, not because this is just a habit but because this is my one way of saying THANK YOU to GOD dahil sa dami ng blessings na binibigay nya sakin though there's always an ups and downs sa buhay natin. 

Appreciate those Ups in your life and learn from those Downs in your life. -Leo Arciaga


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento