Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

FORGET, FORGIVE, and LEARN

I had that guilt feeling because of what I've done, but then come to think of it, what will you choose, the one that will make  everything just to make you happy or the one that you know you'll be effortlessly happy. It's hard to choose between the lines, but lets face the truth one must sacrifice. It's not about being selfish to one's feeling, it's all about being true to your self.

A week ago we had our last post shift with our manager Sir. Gino, He's about to say his final bow for us because he's leaving with his family in State. He gave some advice, his point of views in life. I'd just remembered what he shared for us, " Life will never end just because you have to leave for something, you have to let go and make a new beginning for you to grow up as a person. Just move on and face the new chapter of your life". And then I realized why should I stocked my self for someone that I know she's the only one who make effort to make me feel happy without giving back some effort to make her happy, though I didn't asked for this kind of attention, and I know that is too unfair, honestly.

On the other side, seriously I don't have the plan to fall in love again with somebody,  It's just that happened, I met a girl that is interesting, I've got a chance  talking to her the whole day and that's it all of a sudden I felt different , knowing her step by step makes me feel comfortable. This is what I'm talking about, a kind of relationship that is effortlessly makes you smile, makes you happy without asking for anything. 

So I made a decision right away. I know it's really hard for my side, but I need to make a decision that I know I won't regret. And I know, I need to face the consequence of choosing the one that I know I'll be happy , the consequence of facing those people around you that can't understand and don't know the whole story. You can't please everybody to believe you and to understand you. They have the right to believe what they want to believe. I know I'll maybe stupid because of what I've done, I hurt someone that I know I'm being loved by, It's hard for me seeing her with a sad face.I made this decision not just for my self, but also for her. If I continued this scenario it's gonna be hard for her in the future, it will cause too much pain. I know everything would be fine in God's time.

The reality of life is not about FINDING what makes you happy, it all happen in a right time, right place, and right time. If you feel you had that moment grab it and never let it go, opportunity was comes once in a lifetime . Learn how to move on and learn from your mistakes so it will not happen again. All I wish for today is just a peace of mind, this is not the end of everything , this is just a new beginning.

"In life we must know how to Forget, Forgive, and Learn". - Leo Arciaga

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento